Agency Marketing Coordinator
Location: Oklahoma City; hybrid work environment
Reports to: Director of Business Development & CEO
At VI, our core values drive everything we do. Our teams strive to live these values daily. We hire team members that embody and embrace these values.
VI Core Values:
- RESPECTFUL: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- CREATIVE: We use original ideas to solve problems.
- INTEGRITY: We always take the high road and are willing to meet others more than halfway.
- DEPENDABILITY: Good teammates are trustworthy and reliable.
- SMART: The best marketing comes from quick and analytical minds.
- DRIVEN: Success isn’t accidental. We must strive for it daily.
- VI Marketing and Branding is seeking a Agency Marketing Coordinator to support the VI marketing and new business team in managing brand position, executing a marketing plan, and supporting sales activities that increase prospect volume and new business leads for the agency.
- The Agency Marketing Coordinator will work directly with team management and internal resource teams in managing projects, sales lead qualification and all other supporting functions to the VI marketing and sales team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the execution of the VI marketing plan
- Assist in developing agency inbound and outbound marketing content
- Ensure that all marketing content is strategy-driven and on brand
- Assist in writing content, developing blogs, proposal writing, and more
- Assist with new business proposals and presentation materials
- Manage agency contact database and assist in managing agency marketing automation platform (HubSpot)
- Manage digital files on agency server and project management systems
- Research and organize prospect data
- Coordinate internal resources for new business opportunities
- Take and record meeting notes, as needed
- Assist internal committees with agency events, internal communication, internal trainings, sponsorships, recruitment, executive communication, and more
- Schedule and coordinate appointment and meeting logistics and communication with prospects
- Manage travel arrangements and coordination for Business Development team
Education, Qualifications and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of marketing coordinator, sales assistant, marketing/sales positions, marketing strategy
- Priority applicants will have:
- Hubspot experience
- Writing samples
- Adobe Indesign experience
- Social/Digital media experience
- Experience developing proposals or RFP responses
- Must have strong business writing and communication skills
- Must have strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Must have extremely strong attention to detail
- Ability to display the highest level of professionalism
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be available, on occasion, to work extended hours to meet tight deadlines
- Great attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PPT, with ability to be trained in additional programs – experience in project management tools preferred
- Must have proficiency in collaborative virtual systems (Teams, Zoom, etc)