VI Core Values:
- Do the right thing even when no one is looking.
- DNA that’s built on dependability.
- Deliver the most creative solutions.
- Insatiably curious and keenly intuitive.
- Possess a drive that’s always in overdrive.
- Do unto others.
- The Content Strategist will create, curate and syndicate content to increase brand awareness and conversion rates.
- The Content Strategist will outline strategic content plans that support client objectives and form strong connections with target audiences.
- The Content Strategist will plan, write and edit content, ensuring it is clear, compelling and properly distributed across all platforms adhering to a consistent brand philosophy.
- The Content Strategist is an integrated role that will work with specialists across the agency to bring to life brand strategies through tactical recommendations.
- The Content Strategist is an expert in brand messaging and best-practices to deliver these key messages tactically across mediums.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Content Planning:
- Develop strategically focused content plans that are actionable and measurable against client objectives.
- Must have analytical abilities necessary to gather key business and user insights, and apply strategic planning skills to create long-term vision for content generated for assigned clients.
- Collaborate with creative designers and copywriters to ensure the content supports and strengthens user experience and meets outlined objectives.
- Lead theme map and content brainstorms sessions on all assigned accounts.
- Must maintain inventory of client’s content library and conduct audit’s while onboarding and planning.
- Versed in empathy and journey mapping and how to apply content against outlined paths.
- Work hand-in-hand with the SEM and Community Management teams to further understand user paths and inquiries
- Outlines content spec requirements for the project management team. This includes shot lists delivered to the account service and motion team for content photoshoots based on strategic insights and client scope of work
- Must be a standout idea generator and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Content Creation:
- Excellent writer with the ability to communicate concise, action-oriented copy that builds engagement and trust among target audiences
- Ability to compellingly communicate a brand’s story.
- Understand how to tailor content to different digital and social platforms.
- Manages and maintains client voice
- Data Interpretation and Visualization:
- Required to analyze data and make strategic recommendations
- Presents findings and recommendations to the client on a regular basis
- Manages the workload and development of assigned Content Coordinators.
- Oversees content strategy deliverables.
Education, Qualifications and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred (Strategic Communications, Advertising, Journalism, Marketing, Design or Public Relations).
- Former agency experience preferred
- Bills 1,600 hours annually
- Idea generator and problem-solver.
- Ability to digest and apply business and human insights.
- Strategically-minded and forward-thinking.
- Empathic and creative in the solutions and recommendations provided.
- High-level communications skills, both internal and client-facing.
- Organizational skills and the ability to plan and maintain multiple clients and projects.
- Ability to work within teams in a fast-past environment while maintaining a problem-solving attitude.
- Detailed oriented and not afraid to ask questions to ensure each task is completed with precision and efficiency.
- Accountable multi-tasker with the ability to manage deadlines while still demonstrating attention to detail.
- Highly experienced in social media platform capabilities and content management systems.
- Firm understanding of SEM and e-mail marketing best-practices.
- Content plan performances and optimizations
- Client satisfaction and campaign reporting
- Team and client relationships
Apply: Please apply below. Include cover letter. Only qualified candidates should apply.
VI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.