Digital Project Manager
Are people amazed at your ability to do everything at once? Are you a project organization guru? Are you dedicated to detail, passionate about process and obsessive about making things work easily and seamlessly? Can you work under pressure? In a dynamic, fast-paced and demanding environment? Do you want to join a fun-loving, hard-working, close-knit team of passionate people? Then this might be the perfect job for you.
A proven record of working in a creative interactive environment with at least three years of digital project management experience. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in producing campaigns across platforms (digital, social, and traditional spaces). You lead teams, excel at overseeing complex projects and thrive at managing the client experience.
The Digital Project Manager initiates, maintains and manages our client's projects on an ongoing and project basis. They direct and coordinate the day-to-day agency efforts on assigned accounts. In this role, the Digital Project Manager ensures that the agency provides:
- Sound and responsible project management and planning
- Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas and on-schedule
- A consistently superior creative product
- Own, develop, implement and manage project plans, including timelines and estimates
- Manage internal communications of project status, timing, risks and action items
- Be the conduit between the team and all production, technology and studio shared resources
- Facilitate quality assurance reviews for online and offline projects to ensure highest quality deliverables
- Allocate team resources for projects in conjunction with other project managers and department heads
- Monitor and advise project team on impending resource needs and project requirements as they shift over time
- Communicate project status to teams and clients on a regular basis
- Ensure that proper change management documentation is executed as scope changes or project priorities shift, and that new requirements are communicated to project teams
- Contribute to the creative process by assessing feasibility of proposed solutions and recommending approaches
- Bachelor’s Degree; PMP Certification a plus but not required
- Passion and aptitude for managing creative marketing projects
- Experience of web application design, build, UX and QA.
- Knowledge and experience managing digital and social projects
- Knowledge of content production
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a project manager in a creative agency or digital production environment
- Experience and knowledge in Integrated advertising / marketing
- Experience in executing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Client-facing experience
- Self-motivation and willingness to expand knowledge
- Experience working with clients to develop and negotiate project scopes and budgets
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines
Apply: Please apply below. Include cover letter. Only qualified candidates should apply.
VI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.