Reports to: Director of Digital Strategy
VI Core Values:
- RESPECTFUL: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- CREATIVE: We use original ideas to solve problems.
- INTEGRITY: We always take the high road and are willing to meet others more than halfway.
- DEPENDABILITY: Good teammates are trustworthy and reliable.
- SMART: The best marketing comes from quick and analytical minds.
- DRIVEN: Success isn’t accidental. We must strive for it daily.
- VI Marketing and Branding is looking for an experienced and resourceful Digital Strategist. This position will develop and manage digital media campaign recommendations and execution of digital media plans.
- The Digital Strategist will develop and manage paid search campaigns, produce targeting recommendations based on audience persona research, manage relationships with agency partners to ensure client objectives and KPIs are being met, craft strategic digital media recommendations, monitor and track campaign budgets and performance, and compose campaign performance reports for designated account list.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and maintain media objectives, strategies, and tactics
- Determine and manage KPI’s for all campaigns
- Develop targeting and tactical recommendations for clients
- Manage digital media project timelines for set account list
- Develop media plans and written strategic recommendations – Must possess strong business writing skills
- Develop and manage paid search campaigns
- Work extensively in Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager and Microsoft Ad Center
- Aggregate and visualize data using reporting tools to derive insights for digital campaign reports
- Offer insightful and strategic optimization recommendations based on campaign performance
- Meet with industry representatives to gain insight to all phases and points of contact of media
- Ability to work cross-functionally across the account service, project management, and creative departments to ensure cohesive campaign recommendations
- Work with accounting team on monthly billing processing
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with new business team on prospective client recommendations
Education, Qualifications and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field
- 3+ years of digital media execution or paid search experience preferred (relevant internship and coursework will be considered)
- Must have strong business writing and communication skills
- Must have strong organizational and quantitative/analytical skills
- Must have extremely strong attention to detail
- Great attitude, desire to learn and ability to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PPT
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Google Data Studio preferred
- Google Ads Certification preferred
- Campaign Performance for Set Account List
- Attention to Detail in Regard to Campaign Budgets and Objectives
- Strength of Strategy in Media Plans Developed
- Client Satisfaction