Digital Strategy Coordinator
Reports to: Senior Digital Strategist
VI Core Values:
• Do the right thing even when no one is looking.
• DNA that’s built on dependability.
• Deliver the most creative solutions.
• Insatiably curious and keenly intuitive.
• Possess a drive that’s always in overdrive.
• Do unto others.
• VI Marketing and Branding is looking for an experienced and resourceful Digital Strategy Coordinator. This position will assist in the development of digital media campaign recommendations and execution of digital media plans under the direction of the Senior Digital Strategist.
• The Digital Strategy Coordinator will develop and manage paid search campaigns, produce targeting recommendations based on audience persona research, assist in the bidding and buying of programmatic media in a demand side platform, craft strategic digital media recommendations, monitor and track campaign budgets and performance, and compose campaign performance reports for designated account list.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist digital department in developing, implementing and maintaining media objectives, strategies and tactics
• Develop targeting and tactical recommendations for clients with the support of the Senior Digital Strategist
• Manage digital media project timelines for set account list
• Assist Digital Media Strategists in developing media plans and written strategic recommendations – Must possess strong business writing skills
• Work extensively in Google Ads and Microsoft Ad Center to manage search
• Aggregate and visualize data using reporting tools to derive insights for digital campaign reports
• Offer insightful and strategic optimization recommendations based on campaign performance
• Meet with industry representatives to gain insight to all phases and points of contact of media
Education, Qualifications and Certifications:
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field
• 1-3 years of digital media execution or paid search experience preferred (relevant internship and coursework will be considered)
• Must have strong business writing and communication skills
• Must have strong organizational and quantitative/analytical skills
• Must have extremely strong attention to detail
• Great attitude, desire to learn and ability to work in a team environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PPT
• Experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Google Data Studio preferred
• Google Ads Certification preferred
• Campaign Performance for Set Account List
• Attention to Detail in Regard to Campaign Budgets and Objectives
• Strength of Strategy in Media Plans Developed
• Client Satisfaction