VI Core Values:
- RESPECTFUL: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- CREATIVE: We use original ideas to solve problems.
- INTEGRITY: We always take the high road and are willing to meet others more than halfway.
- DEPENDABILITY: Good teammates are trustworthy and reliable.
- SMART: The best marketing comes from quick and analytical minds.
- DRIVEN: Success isn’t accidental. We must strive for it daily.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Marketing Coordinators provide assistance to the Marketing Strategists and assigned Group in the day-to-day management of accounts and develops the skills necessary to advance to the position of Marketing Strategist.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Team support
- Provides administrative assistance to Marketing Strategists, Senior Marketing Strategists and Group Account Directors on day-to-day activities for assigned clients.
- Responds to client phone calls and emails.
- Prepares all agendas, notes and action steps for meetings related to the team and its clients.
- Assists in mailing documents to the client, filing proposals, maintaining correspondence and other materials related to client service.
- Maintains client files for all assigned accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information needed for accurate proofreading and meeting of client standards.
- Is responsible for proofreading copy, artwork, and printers’ proofs; sees that all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients or turned over to suppliers.
- Client support
- Maintains project status documents for team and client reference.
- Gathers and assembles background information and analyses as needed.
- Provides account and/or campaign coordination of production and creative deadlines, media placements, etc., to ensure continued progress of client workflow.
- Stays aware of client activities to provide support when Marketing Strategists are unavailable.
- Makes sure all projects proceed according to plan and deadlines, drawing attention of Marketing Strategists to potential problems before they occur.
- Provides input in planning stage as requested by the Marketing Strategists.
- Handles paperwork and maintains files on all client activities, their competitors and their industries; maintains client correspondence file, approvals, copy, forms/documents, supplies for daily processing and tracking of client service work, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in advertising, marketing, communications or public relations.
- Related internships preferred.
- Motivated personality with an eagerness to grow within the agency.
Required Skills and Certifications:
- Digital certifications are beneficial.
- Exhibits a proactive and team-oriented personality to positively work with all team members.
- Desire to learn from experienced team members.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other agency departments to meet common goals.
- Strong project management skills needed to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proactive mindset with ability to self-regulate in order to complete task list by stated deadlines.