Reports to: Director of Traditional Media
VI Core Values:
- Do the right thing even when no one is looking.
- DNA that’s built on dependability.
- Deliver the most creative solutions.
- Insatiably curious and keenly intuitive.
- Possess a drive that’s always in overdrive.
- Do unto others.
- VI Marketing and Branding is looking for an experienced and resourceful Media Coordinator. This position will assist in the development of digital media campaign recommendations and execution of media plans under the direction of the Director of Traditional Media.
- The Media Coordinator will pull research, assist in developing media campaigns, assist in buy negotiations and placement of media, craft strategic media recommendations, monitor and track campaign budgets, and compose client campaign reports for designated account list.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the media department in developing and implementing media objectives, strategies and tactics
- Develop targeting and traditional media recommendations for clients with the support of the Director of Traditional Media
- Pull market ratings and research
- Assist Director of Traditional Media in developing media plans and written strategic recommendations – Must possess strong business writing skills
- Work extensively in Excel and Freewheel (Media Buying Software)
- Aggregate and visualize data for client campaign reports
- Offer insightful recommendations based on campaign performance
- Meet with industry representatives to gain insight to all phases and points of contact of media
Education, Qualifications and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field
- Must have strong business writing and communication skills
- Must have strong organizational and quantitative/analytical skills
- Must have extremely strong attention to detail
- Great attitude, desire to learn and ability to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PPT
- Campaign Performance for Set Account List
- Attention to Detail in Regard to Campaign Budgets and Objectives
- Strength of Strategy in Media Plans Developed
- Client Satisfaction
VI Marketing and Branding is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.