New Business Coordinator
Reports to: President
| VI Core Values:
- Do the right thing even when no one is looking.
- DNA that’s built on dependability.
- Deliver the most creative solutions.
- Insatiably curious and keenly intuitive.
- Possess a drive that’s always in overdrive.
- Do unto others.
| Position Summary:
- VI Marketing and Branding is seeking a New Business Coordinator to support the new business team in increasing prospect volume and lead generation. Executive administrative functions are included in support to the President, Brand Strategy.
- The New Business Coordinator will work directly with team management to ensure that all the administrative and support functions of the sales department operate effectively.
| Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with new business proposal preparation and presentation materials
- Manage agency contact database and assist in managing agency marketing automation platform (HubSpot)
- Manage digital files on agency server and project management systems
- Assist in developing agency inbound marketing content
- Research and organize prospect data
- Coordinate internal resources for new business opportunities
- Take and record meeting notes, as needed
- Assist marketing department with agency events, internal communication, internal trainings, sponsorships
- Schedule and coordinate appointment and meeting logistics and communication
- Manage travel arrangements and coordination
- Follow-up on the completion of internal tasks on behalf of President
| Education, Qualifications and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of sales assistant or sales experience; executive administration experience preferred
| Required Skills:
- Must have strong business writing and communication skills
- Must have strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Must have extremely strong attention to detail
- Ability to display highest level of professionalism
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be available, on occasion, to work extended hours to meet tight deadlines
- Great attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PPT, with ability to be trained in additional programs – experience in project management tools preferred
- Ability to read minds is a plus