Paid Social Strategist
Reports to: Paid Media Director
VI Core Values:
- Do the right thing even when no one is looking.
- DNA that’s built on dependability.
- Deliver the most creative solutions.
- Insatiably curious and keenly intuitive.
- Possess a drive that’s always in overdrive.
- Do unto others.
This position allows for hands-on experience managing paid social media campaigns. The Paid Social Strategist will work across most of the agency’s accounts, working alongside Ad Operations and the Digital Strategists.
This role is best for a problem-solver who is focused on results and keeping projects moving. Learning is a key function for this position and training will be a heavy focus.
The right fit for this role is data and results-driven, focused on constantly learning, collaborative, consistent, self-motivated, organized, and is known for their unstoppable curiosity and unrivaled attention to detail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Paid Social campaign set up and management
- Social media campaign management and optimizations across all social media platforms
- Campaign billing and budget management
- Assistance with campaign optimizations and recommendations
- Social media strategy
- UTM and tracking assistance
Education, Qualifications and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communications, Data Science, or related field
- 2+ years experience managing paid social campaigns
- Google Analytics and Google Ads preferred
- Facebook Blueprint certified preferred
- Any additional digital marketing certifications will be viewed favorably
- Understanding of all social media platforms
- Advance understanding of Microsoft Office suite – specifically with Excel
- Proven data analysis skills
- Team-oriented and collaborative mentality
- Creative problem-solving