Search Marketing Coordinator
This position allows for hands-on experience in both SEO and Paid Search from a highly-skilled Search Marketing Team. The Search Marketing Coordinator will work across most of the agency’s accounts, assisting Specialists in paid and owned search efforts.
This roll is best for a problem-solver who is focused on results and keeping projects moving. Learning is a key function for this position and training will be a heavy focus.
The right fit for this role is data and results-driven, focused on constantly learning, collaborative, consistent, self-motivated, organized, and is known for their unstoppable curiosity and unrivaled attention to detail.
- Keyword Research
- Budget Management: Billing
- Campaign Optimizations and Recommendations
- Web Content Optimizations
- Document Management: Status sheet
- Continued Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communications, Data Science or related field
- Experience with keyword research and recommendations
- Proven record of data analysis skills
- Google Analytics and Ads certifications preferred
- Three of more years of experience with Microsoft Office including advance comprehension of Excel
- Team-orientated and collaborative mentality
Apply: Please apply below. Include cover letter. Only qualified candidates should apply.
VI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.