Senior Digital Strategist
Reports to: Vice President of Media
VI Core Values:
- Do the right thing even when no one is looking.
- DNA that’s built on dependability.
- Deliver the most creative solutions.
- Insatiably curious and keenly intuitive.
- Possess a drive that’s always in overdrive.
- Do unto others.
VI Marketing and Branding is looking for an experienced Senior Digital Strategist. This individual will develop and implement integrated digital marketing objectives, strategies, and tactics across a set list of agency accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and maintain digital marketing objectives, strategies and tactics for a set list of digital clients
- Present digital strategy, marketing plans, and campaign performance reports to clients on a weekly and/or monthly basis
- Guide campaign landing page recommendations as well as website user experience strategies
- Integrate efforts across social media, SEO, paid search, digital media and user experience
- Oversee digital tracking process to ensure all relevant, measurable actions are properly tracking across all teams and platforms
- Analyze campaign performance using Google Analytics, Google Marketing Platform, Basis DSP, YouTube, and various social advertising platforms
- Oversee and approve digital reporting dashboards
- Oversee integrated digital recommendations and reporting
- Develop sound, well-researched strategy for all clients on account list.
- Recommend most effective buying strategy based on client’s goals and strategic objectives.
- Analyze campaign performance on a regular basis to ensure objectives are met.
- Present digital strategy, marketing plans, and campaign reports to clients.
- Educate clients about digital strategy and current industry trends
- Meet with industry representatives to gain insight to all phases and points of contact of media
- Build and enhance vendor relationships and stay abreast to new marketing tactics.
- Foster a team-oriented environment
Education, Qualifications and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field
- 5 years of digital marketing experience
- Must have strong business writing and communication skills
- Must have strong organizational and quantitative/analytical skills
- Must have extremely strong attention to detail
- Great attitude, desire to learn and ability to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PPT
- Google Ads Certified (Formerly Google AdWords)
- Google Analytics Certified
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Teams), Google Marketing Platform, Microsoft Ad Center and Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience with Supermetrics, Google DataStudio, Strata, and Webvantage preferred