Social Media Coordinator
Our company culture is tough to define. Our collaborative process, diverse staff and internal mandate that encourages fun, excitement and calculated risk has created a workplace culture that leads to innovative brand positioning and strategic marketing prowess. At least that’s what our clients tell us. Our people are strategic leaders used to swimming in the deep end of the pool. But we also know how to play.
We dance like there’s nobody watching. Sing like there’s nobody listening. And eat chili like there’s nobody judging us for not using a spoon. From parties to award shows to training sessions and more, we’re always hosting and attending events to better ourselves and everyone around us.
Under the direction of the Social Media Director and Social Media Strategists, a Social Media Coordinator works to ensure daily tasks of the overall strategy are being implemented with precision and care.
A Social Media Coordinator is required to be very nimble and maintain strong time management skills. You will create and execute extensive content calendars; identifying what motivates and connects with audiences.
As the title implies, it’s your job to coordinate with the account strategists, ensuring each piece of content and communication is accurate. You should demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills. You should constantly hold a problem-solving attitude; offering solutions and working with each team member to reach project and client goals.
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
- High-level communications skills, both internal and client-facing
- Organization skills and the ability to plan and maintain multiple clients and projects
- Excellent writer with the ability to communicate concise, action-oriented copy that builds engagement and trust among target audiences
- Experienced in social media platform capabilities: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat and others
- Ability to work within teams in a fast-past environment maintaining a problem-solving attitude
- Detailed oriented and not afraid to ask questions to ensure each task is completed with precision and efficiency
- Accountable multi-tasker with the ability to manage deadlines while still demonstrating attention to detail
- Strong interest in data and user-behaviors
- Former agency experience preferred either full-time or internships
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred (Advertising, Marketing or Public Relations)
Apply: Please apply below. Include cover letter. Send resume and any social media profile links that you wish to show for relative competency.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY.
VI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.